Delta Electronics has added a new model, PJB-24V240W☐☐A to the PJB series of open frame power supply. The model provides 24V 10A output and is designed with low leakage current, low inrush current, high power factor value (PF > 0.97) and high efficiency (92.5% typ. @ 200Vac) for demanding applications. The PJB-24V240W☐☐A conforms to harmonic current emission class A. In line with the rest of the PJB series, the product also provide Power Boost of 200% for 10 seconds, conformal coating on the PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants and high quality Japanese capacitors are used so as to enhance product reliability to be used in harsh industrial environment.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC Input voltage (85Vac – 264Vac)
- High efficiency 92.5% typ. @ 200Vac
- Power Boost of 200% for 10 seconds
- Built-in active PFC (PF > 0.97) and conforms to IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
- Versatile configuration options: Open Frame, L Frame, Enclosed
- Remote ON/OFF option for selected models
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.