Delta Electronics has added two new models to its ultra-compact and Sync series of DIN rail power supply. (Light and small power supply) The new models come with output ratings at 5V/5A (DRS-5V50W1N☐) and 5V/6A (DRS-5V50W1A☐). This Sync series is designed for general industrial applications requiring highly reliable power supply on a tight DIN rail space. DC OK relay contact option is also available. All models can operate within a wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C and are able to start up at extremely low temperature of -40°C.
Highlights & Features:
- Ultra compact body measuring only 75mm tall and 30mm wide (Light and small power supply)
- High Efficiency > 82%
- Universal AC input voltage and full power up to 55°C
- Power will not de-rate for the entire input voltage range
- NEC Class 2 / Limited Power Source (LPS) certified for DRS-5V50W1N☐
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over temperature / Short circuit protections
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.