Delta has expanded the PMT2 Series low profile power supply by adding the 200 W (AC input selectable by switch) and 150 W (90 – 264 Vac universal input range) models.
The 200 W models are 62% smaller than its predecessor at a slim footprint of 159 x 97 x 30 mm. These models has a selectable AC input switch and offer single outputs of 12 V, 24 V, 36 V, and 48 V. The 150 W models are the same dimensions as the 200 W models (29% smaller than the previous generation) and offer single outputs of 12 V, 15 V, 24 V, 30 V, 36 V and 48 V.
Like the other models of the PMT2 series, the 200 W and 150 W models are designed to be competitively priced with a low profile of ≤ 30 mm height. Both models can operate within a wide temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and full power up to +50°C. They also have a low no-load power consumption of less than 0.3 W (150 W) and 0.5 W (200 W) respectively and low leakage current < 0.5 mA.
Certified with IEC/EN/BS EN 60335-1 & IEC/EN/BS EN 61558-2-16 for household appliances safety, IEC 60950-1 & IEC/EN/BS EN/UL 62368-1 for information and communication technology equipment, and EMI standard EN 55032, Class B, the PMT2 Series is suitable for household appliances and industrial automation equipment requiring 1U low profile power supplies.
Highlights & Features
- Household appliance approvals including IEC/BS EN/EN 60335-1, IEC/BS EN/EN 61558-1 and IEC/BS EN/EN 61558-2-16
- Low no-load power consumption: 0.3 W (150 W models) / 0.5 W (200 W models)
- Low profile design: 30 mm height
- OVC III, Pollution Degree 3
- Wide operating temp -30°C ~70°C (supports -40°C cold start)
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/BS EN/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs per Telcordia SR-332