Delta Electronics is introducing one of the slimmest DIN rail industrial power supplies in its class, the CliQ M DIN rail power supply series. To fulfill the demands in maritime applications, the product is designed according to major industrial and maritime safety standards. Other features include compliance with harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A.
The DRM-24V120W1PN has a high efficiency of >92% @ 230Vac and is the first model in the CliQ family to feature Advanced Power Boost (APB). When large outrush current due to faulty load on a current path of a multiple loads connection is detected by APB, APB will be activated to trip the circuit breaker on that current path. This thus prevents the system from shutting down while the other connected current paths continue to operate without interruption. Additionally, the product also includes built-in DC OK contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage
- High power density in corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- Power Boost of 150% for 5 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) – Prevents system shutdown due to faulty load on a multiple loads connection
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Built-in DC OK Contact
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants