Bac Ninh, Vietnam, November 8-10, 2023 – Delta, a world-class provider of power management and industrial automation solutions, showcased its cutting-edge technology at the Vietnam Industrial & Manufacturing Fair 2023 (VIMF 2023). During the exhibition, Delta unveiled its advanced power supplies and smart manufacturing solutions for industrial applications.
In the face of global warming, Delta commits to addressing challenges including energy conservation and carbon emission reduction with innovative power supply solutions that drive efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
Key highlights at Delta’s booth included:
DIN Rail Power Supplies:
- Force-GT Series: Features 95% efficiency and is certified with 80 PLUS Platinum to reduce power loss. It has an ultra-slim design for convenient installation. Its built-in constant current design and conformal coating enhance its durability.
- LYTE II Series: This Series offers an impressive efficiency of up to 93.5% with an ultra-slim design. It has up to 50°C full-load operating temperatures, ensuring reliable performance with low no-load power consumption.
Panel Mount Power Supplies:
- PMR Series: Has a low-profile design, up to 93% efficiency, and 150 W to 600 W power outputs. The series also features the active PFC to reduce electricity loss during the distribution process.
- PMT2 Series: The Series has up to 91.5% efficiency, 35 W to 350 W power outputs, and a -30°C to 70°C wide operating temperature (supports -40°C cold start).
Both Series have obtained certifications from major industrial and household safety standards and comply with harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2 standards, ensuring suitability for a wide range of applications.
Power Supplies with Integrated DC-UPS Function:
- PJU Series and PMU Series: Equipped with a zero switch-over time function to ensure uninterrupted operation during power failure or disruption. This enhances operational reliability in critical conditions such as machine automation, factory automation, and process automation.
Other smart manufacturing solutions for factory automation, including:
- Control devices: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), and Robot Controllers.
- Field devices: AC Servo Motors and Drives, SCARA Robots.
During the exhibition, Delta’s booth attracted many visitors to learn and discuss the best-in-class energy efficiency solutions.