Delta Electronics’s newest 700W MEG-A configurable power supply series is now available! The MEG-700A3 comes with 3 slots in compact size power density of 14.5W/in³ and efficiency up to 93%. The 3 individual modules allows a maximum output of 180W, 300W and 700W respectively. The output voltage can be configured between 2-60V with up to 6 different outputs. Additional features include current sharing, and intelligent fan speed control.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/CSA 60601-1 (Medical), IEC 60950-1, and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1 (Industrial). The MEG-700A series is certified for EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment. Full compliance with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features
- Up to 700W in 3.5” x 8.5” x 1.63” Package
- Up to 14.5W/in³ Power Density
- Full Power up to 50°C Ambient
- 3 Slots Configurable Modules
- 2xMOPP Isolation for Medical Applications
- Output selectable from 2V to 60V
- Current sharing for single slot modules
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition immunity compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Global Remote On/Off
- Analog Voltage Trimming