Delta Electronics unveils the new 25W output under the MEP series of medical power supply. The MEP-25A15J provides a 15V output voltage and can operate in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C, with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C. Other features include low touch current and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP. The MEP series is certified according to EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, medical equipment and EN55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) equipment. It is fully compliant with RoHS Directive EU/2015/863 for environmental protection. Risk management report can be provided upon request.
Highlights & Features
- Safety Approvals to IEC 60601-1 3.1rd Ed. & IEC 60950-1
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2 4th Ed. Requirements
- Low touch current (<70uA Normal & 210uA single fault)
- Over-Voltage/Load/Temperature & Short Circuit protections
- 2 x MOPP (means of patient protection)
Please contact your local sales representative for product availability. Alternatively, you may leave us a message and our sales representative shall get back to you.