Delta Electronics has launched new 2000W AC/DC power supply designed for use in both medical and industrial applications - The IMA 2000W model comes in a compact size at 12.2” x 5” x 1.6” and provides a single 48V output with 5V/4A standby output. The 2000W Power supply is starting with the 48V Version and comes with universal AC input from 80Vac to 275Vac and wide operating temperature of -20°C to +70°C (with full power and no de-rating up to 50°C). Additional features include current sharing, analog wide voltage adjust in range of +/- 14%, and the ability to control the product’s Remote On/Off and Power Good signal. Moreover, the enclosed IMA 2000W model includes intelligent fan speed control to minimize overall system ambient noise yet maintain proper cooling.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (Industrial), and IEC/EN/UL 60601-1 (Medical). Both products are certified for EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment. Full compliance with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection is included.
Highlights & Features
- Safety approval for Medical (IEC 60601-1-2), Industrial (IEC 62368) and IT
- Wide operating input voltage range: 80 Vac to 275 Vac or 120 Vdc to 300 Vdc
- Wide adjustable output voltage range (+/- 14%)
- 5 Vdc standby output
- High efficiency: up to 95%
- Size: 309.6 x 127 x 40.6 mm (12.2 x 5 x 1.6 in) (1U design)
- Variable speed fan control
- Low acoustic noise level of less than 39 dB(A)
- Active current sharing
- 2 × MOPP and BF appliances
- PMBus™ compatible for control, programming and monitoring
- 500,000 hour MTBF
- Optional conformal coating
**Acknowledgement: The capitalized terms “PMBus”, “EMC”, “IEC/EN/UL” or other marks mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are referred merely for explanation or descriptive purpose and to the respective owners' benefit, without intention of use or infringement.