Delta Electronics’ newest PJL series of open frame power supply is specifically targeted for lighting applications. The two models come with 48V constant voltage in 200W (PJL-48V200WBAA) and 400W (PJL-48V400WBAA) output power. The built-in active PFC products are designed in a small standard industrial 3” x 5” footprint and have a wide operating temperature from -40°C up to +80°C (+70°C for 200W) across the entire input voltage range of 85 to 305Vac based on a convection cooled design. It features low earth leakage current < 500 µA as well as low inrush current < 20A. Its optimum thermal management allows for high power efficiency up to 90.0%.
The products include major international safety standard for lighting application according to UL 8750, IEC 61347-2-13 and other approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and are certified for EMI standards according to EN55032 Class B.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- 200W with fan cooled and up to 150W convection cooled
400W with fan cooled and up to 200W convection cooled
- Standard industrial footprint of 3” x 5”
- Low inrush current < 20A and low earth leakage current < 500µA
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class C
- Up to 90.0% efficiency
- Extreme low temperature operation at -40°C
- Lighting approvals to UL 8750, IEC 61347-2-13 and other approvals to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details and enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.