Delta Electronics had added the PJT-27V150WBNA to the PJT series of open frame power supply. The PJT-27V150WBNA offers 27V/5.55A output and built-in standby output 12V/0.5A. The 3”x5” product comes with universal AC input voltage range at 90Vac to 264Vac, is usable worldwide and features built-in Power Boost of 175W for 5 seconds. The highly efficient convection cooling design enables optimum thermal management for high power efficiency up to 89.5%. With built-in active PFC, PJT-27V150WBNA complies to major international safety standard IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 standards and EMI to EN 55022, Class B.
Highlights & Features:
- Built-in active PFC with up to 89.5% efficiency
- Power Boost 6.48A at 27V for 5 seconds
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Convection cooled operating temperature range from -10°C to +70°C
- Built-in standby output 12V/0.5A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs as per Telcordia SR-332
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.