Electronics has introduced a new 3-Phase 960W power supply to its
popular CliQ II DIN Rail Power Supply series. The model is DRP024V960W3BN
and will provide 24V output with a full corrosion resistant aluminium
body that can withstand up to 30G Shock test according to IEC 60068-2-27
and operates over a wide temperature range from -25°C to +65°C.
robust product provides operation over a wide input range for 3-Phase
at 320Vac to 600Vac or for 2-Phase at 380Vac to 600Vac. There will be no
power de-rating throughout the entire input range. This means that
users can expect reliable power even at very low AC input voltage. Other
excellent specs in the product include 150% Power Boost
lasting for 5 seconds, high efficiency of >92% and 0.95 high power
factor. Like the rest of the models in the CliQ series, conformal
coating is applied on the PCBAs to protect against dust and chemical
pollutants. Hazardous Locations approval for ATEX and Class I, Div 2 are
available as option.
Highlights & Features
- Input voltage range without power de-rating 3 x 320Vac-600Vac (3-Phase) or 2 x 380Vac-600Vac (2-Phase)
- Power Boost of 150% for 5 seconds
- Certified for DC input at 450Vdc to 800Vdc according to ITE standard
- Full corrosion resistant Aluminium chassis
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against chemical and dust pollutants
AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT FROM NOVEMBER 2013 ONWARDS.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For more information or enquiries
, please do not hesitate to contact your local Delta Electronics distributor or visit www.DeltaPSU.com