Delta Electronics is extending the 350W PMT Panel Mount Power Supply with output voltage options of 4.2V, 5V and 24V. The single output products are encased in rugged yet lightweight full aluminium body and come with AC input voltage selectable by switch. As with the rest of the PMT family, these products are designed for cost competitive applications without sacrificing the reliability of the product and components. The PMT-4V350W1AM2) and PMT-5V350W1AM2) have a wider operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C and with extreme low temperature cold start at -40°C. PCBA conformal coating is also available as an option.
Highlights & Features
- AC input voltage selectable by switch
- Full corrosion resistant Aluminium casing
- Built-in automatic fan speed control circuit
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs as per Telcordia SR-332
- Options for conformal coating on PCBA to protect against dust pollutants
- Short Circuit / Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature Protections
The products are certified for use according to safety standards of IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment (ITE); EMI standard according to EN 55022, Class B (PMT-24V350W1AK); Class A (4.2V and 5V) will fulfill test conditions with additional filtering components.
1) PMT-4V350W1AX / PMT-5V350W1AX are certified to UL and CB Scheme only.
2) PMT-4V350W1AX has output power of 252W while PMT-5V350W1AX has output power of 300W.
AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT FROM AUGUST 2013 ONWARDS.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact your local Delta Electronics distributor or visit www.DeltaPSU.com.