Delta Electronics is extending the CliQ M DIN Rail Power Supply series with the DRM-24V80W1PN model. CliQ M series has the highest power density among the CliQ family. All CliQ M series of products are designed according to major industrial and maritime safety standards in order to fulfill the stringent demands in maritime applications. Some other features include compliance with harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A, built-in DC OK contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Full power from -25°C to +60°C operation @ 5000m or 16400 ft. altitude
- Power Boost of 150% up to 7 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) – Prevents system shutdown due to faulty load on a multiple loads connection
- DNV GL approval for maritime applications
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.