The PMC Panel Mount Power Supply series now offers 150W output power with 48V output voltage. The single output product (PMC-48V150W1BA) comes with universal AC input at 85Vac to 264Vac and has built-in active PFC circuit to achieve high PF (Power Factor) value. The product is encased in a full corrosion resistant aluminium body and complies with harmonic current emission (EN 61000-3-2), Class A. The sturdy PMC-48V150W1BA will withstand shock (30G) and vibration (5G) according to IEC 60068-2 standard.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Full Aluminium casing for lightweight and corrosion resistant handling
- High PF > 0.99 @ 115Vac
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs as per Telcordia SR-332
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short Circuit Protections
The PMC-48V150W1BA is certified to major safety standards including IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 while fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection. Additionally, the product is certified for EMC according to EN 55022 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment and EMS according to EN 55024.
AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT FROM JULY 2013 ONWARDS.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact your local Delta Electronics distributor or visit www.DeltaPSU.com.