Delta Electronics has added a new 24V/20A output to the CliQ M series of DIN rail power supply. The CliQ M series has the highest power density among the CliQ family and also the first series in the CliQ family to feature Advanced Power Boost (APB). APB work to protect system and ensure continuing operation when large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection. The DRM-24V480W1PN has built-in active PFC and high efficiency of 94.17% typ. @ 230Vac. Additionally, the product also includes built-in DC OK contact; LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload; full power from -25°C to +60°C operation at 5,000m or 16,400 ft. altitude.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC Input voltage range
- High efficiency 94.17% typ. @ 230Vac
- Power Boost of 150% up to 7 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) – Prevents system shutdown due to faulty load on a multiple loads connection
- DNV GL approval for maritime applications
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.