The Sync DIN rail power supply series can be your answer to help you save space in a tight cabinet. Delta expands the competitively priced Sync series to 50W and 100W output power. The Sync series requires less installation space with its ultra compact body measuring just 75mm tall and only 30mm wide for the DRS-50W model and 45mm wide for the DRS-100W model. The single output products are available in 12V/4A and 24V/2.1A for the 50W model (DRS-12V50W1N☐, DRS-24V50W1N☐) and at 24V/3.8A for the 100W model (DRS-24V100W1N☐). The Sync series provides output circuit in compliant with NEC Class 2 (UL 60950-1) and Limited Power Source (IEC/EN 60950-1), except for 24V/4.0A (DRS-24V100W1A☐). DC OK relay contact option is also available. All the models in the series are able to start at the extreme low temperature of -40°C. Safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (ITE) and UL 508 (Industrial). All Delta industrial power supplies are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection and major international safety standards.
Highlights & Features:
- Ultra compact body measuring only 75mm tall
- Universal AC input voltage and full power from -10°C to +55°C operation
- Low earth leakage current < 0.5mA @ 264Vac
- Galvanic isolation up to 3.0KVac between input to output and input to ground
- NEC Class 2/ Limited Power Source (LPS) certified
- Overvoltage/ overcurrent/ over temperature protections