Delta’s newest LYTE II series of DIN Rail Power Supply is up to 30% slimmer compared to its LYTE I version. It can help to save precious installation space. The series offers choices of 12V, 24V and 48V nominal output voltages in 120W and 240W. The overcurrent protection is designed to operate in constant current mode, which makes the LYTE II series suitable for inductive and capacitive load applications.
Certifications and approvals include IEC 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEC/EN 61010-1 & 61010-2-201, CCC, EAC and RoHS Directive. Electromagnetic radiated and conducted emissions are compliant to heavy industrial EN 61000-6-4 Class B Emission standard and EN 61000-6-2 Immunity standard.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads
- Operate from -30°C to +70°C with -40°C Cold Start
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Compliance with DOE VI Energy Standard
- Compliance to SEMI F47 @ 200Vac
Please contact your local sales representative for product availability. Alternatively, you may leave us a message and our sales representative shall get back to you.